Job Description / Responsibility
• Having knowledge on IPTSP Network and Linux System Administration and Database.
• Visiting new/existing customers for IP PPBX installation
• Having the capability to handle multiple customers at the same time.
• Clear knowledge in both IP and TDM Network.
• Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user. workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
• Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and access rights.
• Monitor and test network performance with ICX end and client end and provide network performance statistics and reports.
• Assist in planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
• Prepare the proposed solution and proposed diagram.
• Willing to work on shifting duty and willing to work long our in case of emergency.
• Have sound knowledge and experience of complete operations in the following areas: Configuration and troubleshooting, Cisco and MikroTik Routers and Switch configuration with VLAN, OSPF, BGP, VPN, VTP, NAT, Load Balancing Configuration and tunneling technologies (IPSec, GRE, EoIP, PPTP, L2TP), WLAN solutions.
BSC in computer science or equivalent.
• 3 to 6 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 36 year(s)
• Should have skills in Asterisk and knowledge in Soft Switch with E1 Gateway.
• Working in others IPTSP/ IGW/ ISP.
Send your CV to email@example.com