Job Description / Responsibility
• Should Write ‘clean’, well designed code
• Strong knowledge of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
• Experience in planning and delivering web and software applications used across multiple products and organizational units
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Help other team members of the team to develop code to exceptionally high standards
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and databases to ensure high performance, security and reliability
• For asp.net programmer require Crystal Reports knowledge
• Capable of working under stress situation and very tight working schedule.
• Must be honest, loyal , ethical and have good manners
• B.Sc/ M.Sc in computer science or computer engineering.
• Diploma with at least 3 years extensive programming experience.
• 2 to 5 year(s)
• Age 25 to 40 year(s)
• Must be a quick learner and able to adopt new technology.
• Must be able to understand requirement by reading document and can implement accordingly.
• Must be able to solve problem independently.
Send your CV to email@example.com