Job Description / Responsibility
• App development experiences in Android and iOS platform.
• Research, guide, and execute back-end architecture changes.
• Write clean, well-designed code.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Be a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative agile environment.
• Proficient with development tools for the creating and debugging web-based applications.
• Ability to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
• Must have good problem solving ability.
B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or related subject from reputed university
• 1 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Developer/Web Designer, Mobile apps developer
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Company
• Age 23 to 32 year(s)
• At least 1-3 years of professional experience using core PHP.
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP & web framework – Yii/Laravel Framework.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns.
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Familiarity with Mysql/SQL databases.
• Experience working with third party APIs (google, facebook, twitter or any other)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org