Job Description / Responsibility
• Real time monitoring for entire (head office & branch) network and internal security issues (LAN, WAN, VPN and remote data connectivity) and implements performance tuning.
• Maintain ERP service over data connectivity for entire network and implementation ERP for new branch.
• Maintenance of attendance system.
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery plan/backup and restore process.
• Insure the security and data from internal and external unauthorized access.
• Providing users with appropriate support and ensure secure access to the network.
• Cooperate with all branch & service centre IT team for their technical support.
• Maintaining crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware & software problems.
• Suggest and provide IT infrastructure (Network & Server) for SMB environment.
• Provide technical support to all product networks (ASUS, DELL, MICRONET, SMC, MAIPU & QNAP).
• Configuring different server in client end such as Domain Controller, Additional Domain Controller and LINUX Server.
• Assist in managing corporate systems in a racket Windows Environment and the following: Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows XP, Activate Directory, and MS Exchange.
• Configure MS exchange in client end.
• Doing Lab work assigned by the supervisor.
• Configure and install network and communication devices like CISCO,JUNIPER, CYBER AM Ect.
• Doing POC , R&D before going to the clients end.
• Give daily report to the supervisor.
• Capable of providing both external and internal client support.
B. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• Age 23 to 35 year(s)
• Energetic and hardworking.
• With ‘Can do attitude’
• Ready to work under pressure.
Send your CV to email@example.com