Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for end-to-end development of assigned coding.
• Should have excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities and the ability to provide insight into new technologies and related current trends.
• Good skills in UI management using Bootstrap, jQuery, Telerik RAD controls, ajax toolkit and Kendo UI preferred.
• Knowledge of Design Pattern methodologies and Object-Oriented Programming.
• Problem solving ability is mandatory.
• Follow established standards and processes to deliver quality software
• Involved in unit testing.
M.Sc in Computer Science/ B. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• Age 30 to 40 year(s)
• Must have an advanced level experience in ASP.Net MVC 5, ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework 6, LINQ, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Crystal reports, Reports Builders, CSS/HTML5, Java Script, Node.js, Angular.js, DHTMLX, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
• Ability to meet deadlines and achieve specified results.
• Able to work independently and as a team member under minimum supervision.
• Must possess excellent analytical abilities in programming.
• Must have a depth knowledge in SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g.
• Must have a development experience with large scale web development.
• Must have an experience with N-tiered applications.
• Ability to write complex T-SQL, Triggers, Functions, and Store Procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with Team Foundation Server.
Eligible candidates should forward a covering letter, mention subject your desire position with a current CV directly mail to Manager-HR: email@example.com,
or, send hard copy to: Manager-HR, Unisoft Systems Ltd. House-53 (Lift-4), Road-6, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka.