Job Description / Responsibility
• Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
• Must have knowledge on Responsive Design Layout, such as Bootstrap
• Must have proven experience in Raw PHP, WordPress Theme Development, Woo-commerce Development, Plugin Development, etc.
• Have strong knowledge in Raw PHP , Object Oriented PHP and other Famous PHP Frameworks like Laravel and others
• Managing WordPress Back-End Functionalities, Data Organization, Optimization, Caching, Security, etc.
No binding, relax on skilled
• At least 1 year(s)
• Age 18 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Work closely project manager to gather requirements and make important decisions for better project outputs and results
• The ability to adapt yourself to change and make timely decisions
• Must be a good team player
• Dedicated and Hard Working, Common Sense & Self starter
• Ability to ‘think outside of the box’. Have to understand requirements
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Please send your CV/Resume with Portfolio link to: email@example.com
***Please don’t send your CV/Resume, if you don’t have previous WordPress Theme Development experience