Job Description / Responsibility
• Conduct Computer Science & Engineering classes for university students as a full time faculty.
• Thorough idea about university curriculum of Computer Studies is essential
• Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involved in developing curriculum.
• Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
• All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
• Active participation in university events as well as research
Candidates must have a M.Sc./ MS/ M.Phil in Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university.
• 1 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• The applicants should have experience in the area(s): Curriculum/ Program Development, Teaching/ Research
• Training on teaching-methodology will be added advantage.
• Teaching experience and publications will be added advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org