Job Location: Meherabari, Valuka, Mymensingh
Job Description / Responsibility
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
• Sound Knowledge about Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC).
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
• Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
• Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
• Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
• Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
B.Sc in Civil Engineer Preferably from public university
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• Proven working experience in civil engineering
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Auto CAD, Civil 3D or similar
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
• Project management and supervision skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• To monitor day to day of all construction & civil work
• Should implement all actions required for the progress of work as per work completion schedule / time line
• Should be proactive, smart, energetic, self -motivated, determined and tactful.
• Will be responsible all building construction & project work of the organization.
• To make necessary communication with the consultant, Architect & various clients.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org