Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparation of BOQ
• Estimation & Costing of Modification works
• Data Entry in Software Manage construction sites and timely execution of projects
• Supervise site staff and coordinate between Management and site
• Check and ensure that the work is carried out as per design and drawing.
• Carry out all types of civil Engineering structural design.
• Coordination between Management and Project sites
• Coordination with design department for effective implementation of projects
• Budgeting and Estimating, their proper application to projects and control at site
• Preparation and implementation of project schedule as per targets set by Management
• Handling Sub Contractor
• Monitoring and improving MRS (Material requisition system)
• Preparing and implementing Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
• Coordinating with Sales Team and Coordination Team (CT) for smooth implementation for projects
• Coordinate with architecture & engineering Design Department for efficient and smooth functioning of projects
• Supervise technical and non-technical staff
• Ensure quality works and quality product & authentication/certification of bills
• Ensure overall quality control in the projects as per the standard set by management
• Report project status and progress report & Prepare Interim/revised project schedule
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the management
B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed Public University or Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institute
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Management, Civil Engineering
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Real Estate, Consulting Firms
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Minimum 05 years experience for graduate engineer
• Minimum 8 years experience for diploma engineer
• Valid Membership in IEB/ IDEB & Rajuk Enlisting (if any)
• Energetic, confident and proactive.
• Excellent knowledge on International codes & standards .
• Good knowledge of BNBC Code.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill (both written and verbal).
• Excel, MS Project would be beneficial.
• Should be Hardworking and Self motivated.
• Should have excellent Team Building capability.
• Should have experience of managing and motivating large teams.
• Should have knowledge and experience of working with Interior Design (ID) of apartments.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates who will fulfill the above requirements are requested to send CVs with cover letter, recent passport size photograph, and name/address of two professional referees to: Mridul Real Estate Ltd. House 203 (3rd floor) Road-09, DOHS Mohakhali,Dhaka.
Please write the name of the position applied for, at the top of the right corner of envelop. Copies of all necessary documents, including certificates of experience which mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates shall be invited for interviews immediately.