Job Description / Responsibility
• Proven track record of working, root cause analysis & trouble shooting in the electrical & utility function of the Park and others.
• Plan, organize, coordinate and execute all maintenance activities (both Scheduled and unscheduled).
• Installation, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of sub-station equipment. Train all maintenance staffs & workers (technicians, supervisors and workers) in operation, cleaning & maintenance of equipment
• Review all process, procedures & ensure its smooth run to minimize downtime with effective & prompt action. Identifying engine/machinery /equipment problems and facilitating smooth run.
• Supervise and oversee all electric & utility machine operations and provide technical support whenever required. Perform trouble shooting of maintenance and overhauling work on the prime movers & auxiliaries.
• Independently heading the shift maintenance team of Electrical department of Park. Determining changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts and adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly checks of machine and maintenance on regular basis and by coordination concern departments. Keep all record of machinery spares parts available in stock and used and requisition of spares/parts for the machinery prior to out of stock.
B. Sc Engineering in Electrical & Electronics
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• Age At least 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Candidates must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, hard working, proactive, self-motivated and pleasant personality
• Able to role play as a department head. Must have good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Willing to work in a team environment and handling all support staffs
• Take initiative for arising problem (Electrical &Utilities) and solve it accordingly
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org