Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparing Bidding Proposals, Technical Particulars, Bill of Quantity etc. for Power Plant, Substation, and Transmission Line projects.
• Communicating with equipment manufacturers, vendors and suppliers for equipment pricing and arranging necessary documentation
• Working with the design, drawings and other technical requirements
• Visiting different project sites and preparing Site Report for better understanding the project scenario
• Ensuring proper implementation of work at site as per the design, specifications and safety standards
• Provide timely feedback to Management on project related performance
• Maintain regular communication with the site engineers and carry on the progress of project by following relevant work progress
• Building & maintaining strong and positive working partnerships with existing and prospective stakeholders
• Frequent meetings with clients/consultants/foreign partners and maintaining a close contact
Minimum B.Sc in EEE
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• **Please do not apply without the relevant experience**
• Must have experience in the Electrical sector (Power Plant, Substation, Transmission Line project etc.)
• The applicants should have experience in business development of public infrastructure in any organization
• Clear concept of Design procedure of Power Plant and Substation
• Sound knowledge of International bidding process, Public Procurement Rules (PPR) and Procurement guidelines of different donor agency.
• Should possess basic IT skills, AutoCAD.
• Well conversant with MS Office applications, internet browsing etc.
• Knowledge on CIP, CIF, EXW Pricing and TAX, VAT issues will be an added advantage
• Strong command in English both written and spoken.
• Able to exercise sound judgment, make decisions independently and meet various deadlines
• Creativity and adaptability skills to work in a volatile environment
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Must be hard working and enthusiastic.
• Strong Leadership skill to lead the team.
• Capability to work independently.
• Should be self-motivated and hard working.
• Strong interpersonal skill.
Interested applicants are requested to send updated Curriculum Vitae with a Cover Letter to email@example.com. *Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Written Examination.
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2016