Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for managing day-to-day operational support of the Cisco, H3C, 3Com, MikroTik, Linux, Windows environment.
• Perform to new server builds (MikroTik, Linux, Windows)
• Perform system, network, capacity and End User monitoring of production and lab system.
• Responsible to the implementation of support tools and resources to enhance the local and remote support capabilities.
• Responsible to implement and maintain system documents and operational procedures.
• Coordinate with other department to ensure quick service for any trouble.
• New Ticket creation from phone, email or other any source and distribute to concern department.
• End user switch/router configuration through remotely/physically.
• Troubleshoot technical related any issue to End user.
B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ CSE/ EEE/ Telecommunication Engineering from any reputed university.
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/Network Administrator, IT System Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
ISP, IT Enabled Service
• Age 24 to 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Hands on experience with X86 hardware perform.
• Hands on management and tuning experience with Network Appliance.
• Familiarity with Mikrotik device, Google earth, GPS, IP Phone and IP camera, DVR and NVR device.
• Familiarity with the various flavors of the Windows, Centos and Linux operating systems.
• Strong People Management Skill and able to work under pressure, Advanced analytical and logical problem solving skill.
• Capable to manage customers in any situation.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org