Job Description / Responsibility
• Supervise all the construction activities currently underway at CRP- Savar and its divisional centers across Bangladesh.
• Undertake necessary actions so that construction activities are carried out according to designs, quality standards and schedules.
• Estimate the material requirements and manage good supply chain.
• Get the jobs done by workers/relevant employees/contractors.
• Prepare contractors’ bills & monthly work progress reports of the sites and share those with the supervisor and the management.
• Maintain site related files and other documents readily available and share with the management when required and asked.
• Provide administrative inputs/suggestions as required and asked.
• Prepare drawings and estimations as required and asked.
• Conduct market and rate analysis as required and asked.
• Check bills submitted by suppliers and subcontractors as required and asked.
• Any other jobs as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
• Job Location: CRP- Savar with extensive field visits.
Minimum B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any recognized university .
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
On field/site experience in heavy civil/infrastructure projects and knowledge in computer programs like Microsoft office especially CAD will be added advantage.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CVs mentioning contact Telephone/Mobile number, address, email ID, one copy of recent passport size photograph, two references to CRP, Human Resource Department, Chapain, Savar, Dhaka-1343 within December 08, 2016 in hard copy or online (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of candidature. Please make sure to write the name of the position applied for on the top of the envelope/subject line. Any 3rd Division(s)/class(s)/equivalent CGPA in academic career shall not be acceptable. Highly deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial salary. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Women and people with disability are especially encouraged to apply.