Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop standard production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention on Dotnet
• Should be self-motivated and must be able to work with minimum supervision
• B. Sc. in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
• Educational qualification may be relaxed for candidates with outstanding practical skills.
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Architect, Team Leader (Software), Technical Lead (Software), Programmer/Software Engineer, Software Implementation, Web Developer/Web Designer
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Software Company, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Must have a minimum of two years of working experience as it is a mid level position
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to work under pressure and work as an individual or in team
• Clear understanding of coding standards and difference between a bad piece of code and good one
• Must have knowledge of UI development with HTML/XHTML, CSS and jQuery
• Experience in Entity Framework is a strong plus
If you have minimum two years of development experience then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview session.
Please mention the job title in the email subject and expected salary in the email body (cover letter).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Simplexhub Ltd.