Job Description / Responsibility
• Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices
• Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Participate in code/ design reviews after investigating current software development projects
• Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project
• Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
• Age At most 30 year(s)
• Must have strong knowledge of C++ or C#
• Must be familiar with any relational database like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
• Must have strong knowledge of SQL
• Must be familiar with any IDE like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.
• Must be familiar with HTML and CSS
• Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development
• Understanding of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc. is preferred
• Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
• Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
• Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject ‘Position applied for_University name’; e.g. ‘Software Engineer_ABC University’
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : May 25, 2017