Job Description / Responsibility
• Job description: Incumbent will be responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in the design, configuration, development and testing of new system enhancements/changes in extending the existing capabilities to implement Oracle/ PostgreSQL Applications and custom functionalities.
• Provide support for Oracle/ PostgreSQL Applications and related systems and interfaces. Troubleshooting and serving as a subject matter expert for Oracle application modules.
• Participate in complex systems analysis, design, programming and testing activities. This requires significant knowledge of Oracle/ PostgreSQL Applications tables, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher and related tools.
• Analyze and resolve technical problems including data issues, workflows and production reports/interfaces. This involves research, testing, logging, and following-up on system bugs/service requests/tickets with Oracle Support. Be available off-hours to resolve severity-1 services requests
• Design, build, unit test, and maintain custom objects including, but not limited to, interfaces between Oracle /PostgreSQL Applications and other systems
• Manage, estimate and resolve production support requests and problems in a timely manner
• Discuss systems and procedures with users; proactively investigate potential system problems; recommend changes and initiate corrective actions
• Gathering functional requirements and translating them into technical specifications. Creation of system documentation as required. This involves producing functional/technical documentation, process flows, flowcharts and diagrams.
• Adhere to company’s enterprise standards, guidelines, tools and processes in order to ensure consistency across development projects, mitigate risk and protect the integrity of the computing environment
B.S .C degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• At least 2 year(s)
• A minimum of 2 years of Oracle Applications/ PostgreSQL implementation and development experience mostly in Financial , Supply Chain and Production modules
• Experience with Oracle Applications and PostgreSQL must
• Hands-on experience with complex application interfaces, Oracle reports, Oracle forms, Oracle database (PL/SQL), PostgreSQL, XML Publisher, UNIX shell scripts, data migrations and conversions.
• Must be proficient in using tools like MS-Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post in the following address:
House # 08, Road #03, Nikunja # 1, Dhaka-1229
E-mail: email@example.com, Web: www.rezagroup-bd.com