Job Description / Responsibility
• Oversee the washing R&D and Laboratory,
• Planning & Control of wet Process & various types of garment washing
• Setting recipes, Developed New Fashion and Washes according to the Latest Trend,
• Coordinate with production department regarding buyers’ approved sample;
• Ensure Quality of washing, maximum utilization of Dye/ chemicals in wet processing/ washing.
• Determine Customer Satisfaction by ensuring compliance/Quality.
• Coordinate with Marketing, Merchandising and Production department regarding technical issue;
• Any other tasks provided by the Management time to time.
Minimum Graduation – Professional qualification (Textile Chemistry/ Textile Engineering/ Garment Engineering/ Chemical Engineering) will be added as advantage
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Washing), Chemist, Textile Engineering, Co-Ordinator
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Washing Factory
• Age 24 to 35 year(s)
• Should be willing to work in Factory Environment
• Good Command in English & Computer
• Managing ability with problem solving & analytically skills
• Experience in Denim Washing Plant will get preference
• Need to have good knowledge of garment construction, denim fabrics
• Able to work under pressure
Send your CV to email@example.com