Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for increasing the overall efficiency level of production.
• Knowledge about various sewing production systems.
• Daily manpower balancing, target setting & achievement monitoring.
• Doing capacity study, method study, production study, line balancing, Non-productive time calculation etc.
• Responsible for controlling utilization of men, machine & material for optimum productivity.
• To take initiatives to increase worker’s skill & efficiency.
• Responsible for preparing & analyzing daily efficiency report.
• Initiative to increase efficiency & meet the target produce minutes.
• Pre Production Planning & Strong monitoring to deliver on time Shipment.
• SAM calculation, Capacity study & Time Study/Production study.
• Line Balancing & Bottle neck operation monitoring.
• Motion analysis of the operations.
• Method study (Seeing Movement of operation).
• Performance Rating.
• Graduation from Any Discipline.
• B.Sc. in Textile Engineering
• 4 to 6 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Work Study, Garments (Woven) production.
• In depth knowledge on overall Denim, Twill & RMG.
• Must be target oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Effective communication skills & Strong negotiation skills.
• He should be able to communicate in English both Written and Oral in a good level.
• Knowledge in constructions, Denim pant, especially in ladies/men’s wear and will be familiar with sampling, patterns, garment constructions and safety.
Send your CV to email@example.com