The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for formulating and implementing merchandise strategies for the assigned textile product category. The Manager leads a team to achieve its sales targets, provides the best sourcing solutions to our overseas clients in Europe and Latin America, and provides products generating sales, margin and differentiation from suppliers.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Source most reliable and performing suppliers according to the quality requirements and policies of the Group.
• Negotiate price, contract terms and conditions with suppliers.
• Research on industry and product development trend.
• Develop suppliers by following CSR correction action plans.
• Develop excellent relationships with clients.
• Propose competitive sourcing solutions to buyers.
• Prepare offers and follow up on the offers with buyers till receiving order confirmations.
• Monitor the completion of orders till shipment.
• Coordinate with team members and internal departments for relevant issues or changes.
• Report business activity, progress and status, and record them by using assigned applications/systems.
• Responsible for employee selection, career development, team motivation, succession planning and training.
• Regularly report the team performance, results and issues to General Manager and the management.
• Travelling is required.
• At least 6 year(s)
• Minimum 6 years experience in apparel / textile Merchandising.
• Previously worked in well-known international sourcing companies, trading or buying offices
• Minimum 4 years in managerial level with experience of managing a team.
• Experienced in managing OEM projects and controlling deadlines in timely manner.
• Familiar with the textile approval standards for different Europe and South America markets.
• In depth knowledge of manufacturing process, cost trends and material applications.
• Fluent English, excellent communication skill. (required spoken English course certificate)
• Influential selling skill
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications, esp. Excel (vlookup, pivot table)
• Commercial sense, dynamic and creative problem solver.
• Capable of working independently on multi-tasks, aggressive and self-motivated.
• High sense of ethics and integrity, dynamic, honest and dedicated
Send your CV to email@example.com