Job Description / Responsibility
• Provide support over telephone, email or sms.
• Responsible for documenting and logging reported problems and issues.
• Closely monitor and follow up support tickets escalated to other teams.
• Monitor server/service up time and identify performance issues.
• Ensuring that the software systems are up and running.
• Evaluate reported or detected problems and implement satisfactory solutions to resolve service related issues and prevent recurrence.
• Work effectively and professionally with other team members, co-workers in other departments and external customers.
• Be on-call 24X7 to support business critical data networks
• Live chat support & Facebook chat support for relevant services
Graduation from any discipline from any reputed university.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• Age 22 to 28 year(s)
• 1 to 2 year(s) in the required field.
• Excellent command over English;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Good and proactive communication skills;
• Roaster Duty;
• Adjustment holiday against Govt. holidays.
Send your CV to email@example.com