Job Description / Responsibility
• The Food and Beverage Manager will be in charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations including revenue, food cost, budget, menu planning, inventories, sanitation onboard and staff training.
• Responsible for the standards of service delivered to the guests in the bars, dining rooms, buffets, convention centre operations and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees.
• The selected person has to ensure the quality of service is met in accordance with the resort standards.
• Ensure that all the F&B operations are organized, performing their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner in compliance with the company policy and instructions as directed by the General Manager.
• Oversee the overall operation of the food & beverage department.
• Maintaining effective cost control in all areas of the F&B department.
• Maintaining the close relationship between the related departments.
• Should have a good knowledge of food and beverage service standards, knowledge of culinary operations.
• Other duties will be assigned time to time by General Manager.
• Graduation/ Post graduation.
• Diploma in Hotel Management will be added an advantage.
• At least 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Age At least 35 year(s)
• 8+ years experience in a branded hotel/resort in or outside of Bangladesh.
• Should be good in English both speaking and writing.
• Should have an experience in same position at least 3 years in a branded hotel/resort in or outside of Bangladesh.
• Should be smart, dynamic, attention to details and be guest service oriented.
• Should be skilled in email correspondences.
Send your CV to email@example.com