Job Description / Responsibility
• To wish/ greeting To the Members
• To coordinate food of all party, Lounge, and restaurant
• To maintain co-ordination with the Member-in Charge of Food & Beverage regarding all activities of Food & Beverage Section.
• To maintain co-ordination with all staffs and ensure their working efficiency through regular training & counseling.
• To monitor and evaluate each staff working under him and recommend necessary correction, if needed.
• To keep his eyes on the food standards, their costs, safety etc.
• To be leader in the back house, rallying the team during rush hours, resolving the conflict among the staffs and getting the job done in proper way.
• To deal with proper pricing & costing of the food items.
• To maintain the work schedule and cleaning schedule of the cookhouse, restaurant and party centre.
• To communicate easily and accurately the standard of cooking methods to the staffs as a part of his training activities.
• To ensure deliver of excellent services to the members and maintain high standard of management at all times.
• To identify the requirement of various items daily from the historical records and place the orders accordingly.
• To take all necessary measure and precautions to ensure proper hygiene of the kitchen and food service area.
• To ensure F&B store inventory is updated in the software system at all times.
• Minimum HSC/ Diploma/ Certificate in F & Beverage
• Educational Qualification may be relaxed for experienced candidates.
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Catering, Guest Relation
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 25 to 40 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
Strong personnel hygienic and grooming
Send your CV to email@example.com