Plant Location: Gazipur
Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for the total profit and loss (PnL) of the plant.
• Achieving the yearly business target by ensuring 10% operating profit.
• Conducting production planning for the lines (manpower, machine and styles) and monitor the activities of the line supervisors
• Line performance analysis (efficiency, man to machine ratio, cost/pieces) and plan for continuous improvement
• Monitor the activities of all team members (i.e. merchandisers, fabric management team, store, planning, IE team) and taking main role in PP meeting.
• Reducing 10% cost in every sector of the business and ensure that the production is cost effective.
• Decide what resources are required and draft a timescale for the job.
• Monitor the product standards and implement quality-control programs; liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, departmental heads; work with the team leaders to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed in the work place; supervise and motivate a team of workers.
• Review employee performances; identify training needs and conduct various training as per TNA.
• B.Sc in Textile Engineering
• Masters in any discipline
• At least 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Production Management (Sewing), Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Textile Engineering
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Excellent knowledge on people management and employee motivation
• Good at data analysis and production planning
• Experienced in handling the orders of following buyers:
• OVS, Next, SMYK, Matalan, Sports Direct, Cotton On, Forever 21 etc.
Send your CV to email@example.com