Job Description / Responsibility
• Candidates are advised to visit CZM webpage (www.czm-bd.org) for correct details about this position and for the recruitment process. They are advised not to apply before reading the complete job advertisement available in the CZM web page (www.czm-bd.org).
• Providing guidance, leadership, knowledge-help, technical help, and functional help to Health Assistants located in project areas in planning, implementing and evaluating Ferdousi’s WCWC beneficiaries
• Plan, implement and evaluate quality improvement of projects that promote preventive care;
• Monitor services delivered by project staff members and the CZM partners (if any) to ensure beneficiary access to appropriate services;
• Develop and recommend programmes to address any deficiencies identified in the primary health care services;
• Conduct periodic oversight audits of delegated tasks to the project health staff members, and advise/report to CZM Head Office;
• As a representative of the CZM Head Office she will ensure that the Heath Assistants are fully equipped with whatever they need to ensure culturally and linguistically competent care and health services to the beneficiaries without any loophole;
• She will be required to plan for the smooth administration of health services to all the beneficiaries in the project area;
• As a staff member in the Head Office overseeing the projects located at different parts of the country, she will be responsible to develop appropriate mechanism to exercise control over the project area;
• One of the responsibilities of the Deputy Manager (Health) would be internal capacity building by identifying training needs, developing training modules and conducting training for the Health Assistants in the project areas.
• The holder of this post will ensure that the health care services are given to the beneficiaries in alignment with government policies.
• Also she will ensure that the health care services meet the objectives of the sustainable development goals (SDGS) specified by the United Nations.
• Ensure timely availability of medical and other surgical instruments as and when necessary in the project area.
• Advise and facilitate the appropriate use of medical instruments that are available in the project area.
• Be able to liaise and coordinate with all agencies/organizations who have similar vision and mission in the public, social and not-for-profit sectors.
• The candidate might have to cover the Insaniat Programme with her technical, functional and administrative skills as and when necessary. The candidate should be able to advise senior managers in CZM on matters related to primary health care services;
• Produce low-literacy educational materials about health topics for the beneficiaries;
• Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) will be require;
To hold the position of a Deputy Manager an applicant must prove that she had a successful graduate entry after relevant Bachelor’s degree (i.e., BPH) at least four years ago
• At least 4 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• To hold the position of a Deputy Manager an applicant must prove that she had a successful graduate entry after relevant Bachelor’s degree (i.e., BPH) at least four years ago.
• Successful candidate is required to demonstrate meaningful relevant experience covering primary health care services during those four years or more.
The potential incumbent is required to submit a CV along with a covering letter explaining how she fits into the role specification. The applicant should address the CEO and the application should be sent to the following address: [HR Department, Centre for Zakat Management (CZM), 205/1A Hashim Tower (6th Floor); Gulshan-Tejgaon Link Road; Dhaka 1208]
Alternatively, application pack can also be sent via email, to: email@example.com. The cut-off time for accepting the application is 1700 hours, Friday, 21 July 2017. Candidates are advised to visit CZM webpage (www.czm-bd.org) for correct details about this position and for the recruitment process.