Job Description / Responsibility
• To plan, organize and carry out the operations of materials (raw, packing, spare parts, engineering & industrialization items, stationary, sample, etc) and finished goods and coordinate these activities with other concerned departments or sections.
• To achieve the effective & efficient material management system and proper manpower utilization for smooth daily production target achievement.
• Ensure right time raw material delivery to production floor as per daily production plan.
• Conduct periodic inventory of raw materials and finished goods as per plan.
• Develop and maintain the SOPs for materials receiving, storing & delivery plan.
• Develop and checking the FIFO system in storing and delivery of materials.
• Plan and execute feedback about updating materials stock status maintaining Live SAP.
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly plan for FG delivery
• Assist in carrying out the physical inventory through SAP
• Analyzing the unit price of materials for BOM.
• Lead and mentor Material Management team at factory
• Bachelors degree from any reputed university;
• MBA/ PGDSCM will get preference
• At least 6 year(s)
• Age At least 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• 6-8 years experience in large manufacturing factory is mandatory.
• Practical experience in using SAP-MM module is mandatory
• Well conversant with existing rules and regulations regarding material management
• Strong leadership quality is mandatory
• Excellent soft skills like MS Office
• Good writing & speaking ability in English & Bangla
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org