Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage the transportation of goods from warehouse to Distribution house.
• Manage accurate and timely delivery to customers, transfers between warehouses and loading of distributor/mi store orders.
• Devise routes for shipments and coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
• Monitor progress of major shipments and organize shipments according the situation.
• Negotiating and agreeing contracts with external transport party.
• Developing and confirming distribution schedules.
• Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products
• Any other Jobs assigned as and when required.
• At least 3 year(s)
• Age At least 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Inventory/Store Management, Transport Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Electronics Products, Computer accessories , Group of Companies, Inventory/Warehouse, Transportation
• Excellent communication skills
• Capable to handle the overall distribution related activities for smartphone and Computer accessories.
• The candidate is expected to have interest in working in a challenging environment, and able to contribute in a team.
• Excellent grooming standards
• Adequate experience to manage job independently.
• Has a good leadership and communications skill in English, both written and verbal.
• Good command over computer, e-mail, internet, report writing, MS office.
Send your CV to email@example.com