Job Description / Responsibility
• Minimum 2 (Two) Years working experience in HR & Admin Department.
• Supervise and manage day-to-day office administrative activities including office expenditure to ensure smooth functioning of the office
• Follow up Administrative work of Factory, Factory security & safety issues to keep the premises safe & secured.
• Sound knowledge with MS-Word, Microsoft Excel & Internet Browsing.
• Should have sound knowledge on Labor Law-2006, Factories Act-1979.
• Maintain official Documents, personnel records and ensure proper documentation of all HR & Admin related files as per Labor Law
• Follow up daily HR & Admin related activities as organization demand as per the company policy with strong supervision.
• Experience in ‘ERP’ system will get preference
• Write official letters & disciplinary issue in English & Bangla
• Able to work under pressure, team work & negotiation skill.
• Carry out the responsibilities as assigned by the management in time to time.
• MBA or Equivalent Degree from any reputed university
• Result: Minimum Second Class
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age At most 30 year(s)
• Have to visit in Factory weekly or as instruction by the management.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• We are looking for honest, dynamic, dedicated and responsible individuals.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to apply with resume, valid phone/ mobile/ e-mail address, copies of educational certificates, National ID and experience certificates (if any) to: Sr. AGM (HR & Admin), Ahmed Group, House#15, Road#72, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212.
Interview will be held at Dhaka.
The name of the post must be written on top of the Envelope