Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal & external fabric suppliers to ensure successful business partnerships.
• Source, research and develop fabric and communicate findings to merchandising team with actual samples, costing, lead-times and all required header information.
• Provide ‘one-voice’ communication to knitting and dyeing acting as a liaison between Textile & Garments division , and manufacturing partners.
• Collaborate between merchandising team , brands , knitting & dyeing officials to meet calendar deadlines surrounding fabric and development and bulk lead-times.
• Manage and maintain of pre-development work-in-process (WIP) and bulk production WIP.
• Responsible for all product testing requirements, compliance and internal standards.
• Set and manage quality assurance and evaluates and tracks dyeing floor performance.
• Must have good knowledge on all type of knitted fabrics .
• Ensure right quality & right quantity fabrics delivery to garments division .
• Should tracking on fabrics delivery lead time & maintain necessary reports regarding production and meet up shipment schedule .
• Responsible for overall fabrics quality forecasting & coordination .
• Prepare fabrics delivery Schedule to garments .
• Coordinate with Production & planning Team to ensure best productivity.
• Must have skills to ensure effective communication with supply chain team for smooth productivity.
• Continuous follow up on production performances and drive towards scheduled shipments.
• Develop and maintain status information that provides accurate analysis of raw material, work in process, and unreleased work.
• Preparing reconciliation report for each of the orders.
• Report to the authority in details for time to time.
• Any Other tasks assigned by the Management.
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering from any reputed university.
• 5 to 9 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Work Study, Textile Engineering, Planning
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 40 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Good analytical ability and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal relations.
• Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
• Good communication skills in both English & Bengali
• Able to work under pressure
• Proficient in use of computers and reporting by proper presentation.
• Strong negotiation skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org