Job Description / Responsibility
• Receive of all phone calls and will forward all incoming and outgoing call as per desire of the caller.
• Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Friendly, cheerful and helpful
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good social and interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills in English for E-mail.
• Management and In charge of all front desk operations
• Responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping a record of them
• Maintenance of Visitor & staff Registrar (import to Access Control systems).
• Maintenance of Attendance Report/registrar
• Any other responsibility directed by Top Management
• Manage logistic issues of the department;
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment ;
• Coordinate repair and maintenance of office equipment;
• Handle day to day administrative matters of the organization.
Minimum graduate in any discipline (may be relaxed in case of highly efficient candidate).
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Reception, Front Desk
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
Excellent communication and telephone skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org