Job Description / Responsibility
• Vacant Position: Front Desk Officer – Administration (under the 3rd party payroll)
• Welcome all Clients, visitors and guests into the front office in a professional manner and maintain records related to Front Desk Operation
• Receive incoming calls (overseas and local), and forward outgoing calls
• Receive letters, messages, and documents and pass them to proper place/persons and keep records
• To ensure the front desk area is properly maintained, reflect the image of the company
• Timely dispatch of mail and delivery of received mail and couriers by maintaining registers
• Provide logistics and administrative support in arranging and organizing meetings and conferences
• Ensure office security in the entrance & exit
• To handle customers in a professional manner & promptly responding to client’s queries efficiently & effectively
• Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints and maintain good relation with customers
• Maintain security by following standard procedures such as: monitoring/maintaining logbook. issuing visitor badges etc.
• Maintain registry of all guests (anyone that is not a QDL employee) that enters the office (including delivery men, workers). Record exit times for all guests.
• Maintain all files and documents associated with front desk
• Distribute Office notices, memos and other circulars
• Job Location: BASE Technologies Limited, Hosna Centre (Level – 5), 106, Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
• Special Note: The selected candidate will work under the third party contract, however, s/he will only serve BASE Technologies Limited.
Bachelor’s degree from a well reputed university.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• Age 21 to 30 year(s)
• Minimum 02 – 03 years of experience in the same area will add advantage
• Female & fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Strong communication & services skills
• Knowledge in MS Office
• Self-motivated, energetic & hard working
• Smart, well groomed & have the willingness to learn new area i.e. Admin/HR
Application Instruction: Before applying, you are requested to go through the job description thoroughly.
Interested candidates, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October, 2016. Kindly mention ‘Front Desk Officer – Administration’ in the subject line.
For any information about us, please visit: www.base-technologies.net
Application Deadline : Oct 23, 2016