Job Description / Responsibility
• Lead the Aarong HR team and oversee the overall HR functions.
• Provide effective inputs in developing organisational strategies by identifying and researching HR related issues; formulating short & long term HR strategy in line with organisational strategy.
• Develop and implement HR strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation & benefits, staff development, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations, retention etc.
• Implement change management initiatives in Aarong and Ayesha Abed Foundation (AAF) through appropriate HR solutions.
• Review organization chart and provide HR guidance to the business/department heads for restructuring and workforce planning.
• Ensure effective Workforce Plan annually and coordinate on-boarding process in order to ensure right people in right place in right time.
• Develop compensation & benefit strategy, pay plan & benefit program for Aarong and periodically review to attract & retain talent.
• Administer performance management program, provide regular training for managers and ensure appraisals are completed on regular basis and meet company standards.
• Coordinate among all business/department heads regarding people management function and provide necessary feedback and support to maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
• Ensure coordination with the concern team for TNA and Training program to meet short & long term objective of the business.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
• Deal with grievance related issues in a legally compliant way.
Bachelors/MBA in any discipline from a reputed university
• At least 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Strong leadership skill & able to deal with upper management
• Decision-making and problem solving skills
• Knowledge in legal and compliance
• Bangladesh Labor Laws
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Change Management
• Performance Management System
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your updated CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or
Apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for General Manager, HR(Aarong & Ayesha Abed Foundation) at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.