Job Location: Factory
Job Description / Responsibility
• Follow-up and control all administrative procedure at Factory.
• Follow-up planning and organizing production schedules considering Shipment Date by assessing the capacity of production units and ensure optimum output.
• Monitor, control and utilization of man, machine and material for optimum productivity.
• Lead safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
• Regular reporting of production to the senior management to strategic future plans.
• Coordinate with merchandising and marketing team and plan production and shipment accordingly.
• Coordinate any type of short and long term basis development project such as 5S, Kaizen, Lean etc.
• Willing to take up challenges and work under pressure and work independently.
• Efficient in lean management style.
• IE based production and efficiency calculation.
• Masters in any discipline.
• Educational requirement is flexible in case of highly experienced individual.
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• Age 40 to 50 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Minimum 5-8 years working experience in related field.
• Retired commissioned rank (Major) personnel will be preferred.
• Vast knowledge about 5S, 5M, TPM, TQM, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, MIS, Production Planning & Control (PPC), Material Requirement Planning and Inventory Management.
• Knowledge on modern production tools and techniques.
• Strong communication skill along with computer skill.
• Should have adequate knowledge on Industrial Engineering & lean manufacturing method.
• Should have excellent leadership characteristics
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV and send application with CV to company address.
or, apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Apr 30, 2017