• Job Location: Kanchpur, Meghna, Gumti Construction Sites
• Scope of work: Substructure
• Work Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 (Saturday – Thursday)
Job Description / Responsibility
• The incumbent will Plan, Lead, Supervise and Execute all administrative duties in assigned Section to satisfy project requirements.
• Manage driver & office staff Rota for execution of regular tasks.
• Effectively manage transport & meeting schedules of Japanese, Expatriate & local staff, ensuring on-time resource availability.
• Assist HR department in the recruitment and selection of support staff, provide adequate training, orientation, and motivation to subordinates to complete tasks.
• Ensure adequate housekeeping in office & accommodation premises.
• Provide supplies/materials for office and accommodation by identifying needs of each section, establish and maintain policies/procedures for scheduled maintenance and staff discipline.
• Negotiate price, quality, and delivery with third party suppliers to save costs; check invoices for accuracy.
• Complete special assignments as given by management; monitor results and review procedures for achieving desired outcomes.
MBA/Masters/PGD from reputed University /Institute.
• At least 10 year(s)
• Minimum 10 years. Work experience in Multinational Companies, Infrastructure Development /Construction
• Working as Head of Admin for minimum 3 years in present company.
• Minimum staff of present company must be 1000.
• Language Skills: Must be Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• Desired Skills & Competencies:
• Effective Planner and Coordinator
• Decision Making & Problem Solver
• Knowledge of Suppliers/Dealers
• Negotiation Skills
• Target Oriented, is able to complete assignments within deadline
• Knowledge & Experience of working in a multicultural setting
• Flexible with Working Hours
Interested Candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th May, 2017.
1. Candidates who have applied previously need not apply again.
2. As part of company recruitment procedure, selected candidates will be required to give written examination.
3. Selected candidates are subject to Police Verification/Background Checks.
Application Deadline : May 28, 2017