Managing a team who will be responsible for generating demand of new businesses, maintaining smooth relationship with internal and external stakeholders. This position will work to generate meaningful business insight and drive demand generation initiatives through campaigns among internal and external partners.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Build strong relationship with new corporate houses by offering products and signing MOU with them.
• Achieve set target of Auto/ home/ personal loan/ Deposits.
• Monitor the sales team performance to ensure their maximum productivity and to ensure that product sales as per the rules and regulation of IPDC.
• Make plans and take strategic actions to ensure the segmented business target.
• Coordination with sales, CRM and ops to ensure compliance with IPDC and BB’s rules and regulations of the retail business.
• Arrange to promote the product(PL/AL/HL/Deposits) in corporate houses and Doctors segment by doing multiple marketing events.
Bachelor/ Masters from a recognized university.
• 6 to 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Banking, Business/Product Development, Customer Relation, Relationship
• Adequate familiarity with business regulations on retail or consumer financing.
• Corporate house relationship/ employee banking exposure.
• Understanding of unsecured product risk factors.
• Leadership skills.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment process. Persuasion of any kind will be regarded as disqualification. IPDC reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline : Apr 8, 2017