Job Description / Responsibility
• Initiate, manage and deliver a corporate communications strategy to develop the organization’s reputation, brand and relationships, ensuring the company has a clear identity and high levels of goodwill and understanding amongst the various stakeholder groups (government agencies, commissions, trade bodies and other public and private organizations including Telecom operators and vendors, various associations of Telecom Operators).
• Develop and ensure the strategic management of our stakeholder relationships and strategies for influencing the concerned ministry and wider stakeholders.
• Provide a strategic advisory communications function to the Chairman, Group MD, CEO, COO and Management Board, supporting them in their roles as ambassadors for the organization.
• Accountable for reputation management for the organization; Also accountable for proactively highlighting business risk factors; identifying and prioritizing emerging issues and handling in a timely fashion.
• Business Planning and Development:
• Work with CEO & COO to align the business planning process with short and long term company strategy in relation to external entities like government agencies, regulatory bodies, trade bodies and other relevant industry stakeholder organizations.
• Work with Management and Business Development Team to proactively identify business opportunities emerging from various stakeholder management activities.
• Regulatory Affairs:
• Lead Regulatory approvals/Registration/ licensing activities & ensure all approvals are obtained from relevant regulatory agencies on time.
• Maintain good PR & network with statutory bodies to obtain information, approvals, NOCs etc.
• Work closely with internal and external legal counsel/personnel to ensure compliance under licensing guideline and/or relevant laws/regulations so that there is no official notices for non-compliances issued & such cases are managed through effective PR & informal channels to protect company interest & reputation.
• Contribute to the development of legislation standards to the benefit of the corporation in accordance with local legal procedures and industry standards.
• Ensuring implementation of regulatory policy across the organization in compliance with company standards and policies.
• Government Relations:
• Keep abreast of Government Telecom Policies, laws, rules and regulations, ICT Policy, Governments Procurement Policies.
• Maintain good contacts in BTRC, Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and ICT, Bangladesh Computer Council, Ministry of Commerce, Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms etc.
Master degree in any relevant subject. Technical background in under graduation will be added advantage.
• 10 to 12 year(s)
• At least 10-12 years in key stakeholder management role preferably (but not mandatorily) in technology industry.
• In-depth understanding of various regulations & public policy
• Closely identified with government relations
• Knowledge of the principles of good corporate governance
• Good Microsoft office skills
• strong negotiation and arbitration skills
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Visionary Intra personal and Inter personal skill
• Good presentation and communication skill (both in Bangla & English)
• Good team player and high EQ, be able to work under pressure and flexibility
• Stay output focused and get things done in a fast moving environment
• Ability to take initiatives independently with minimal direction
• tact and diplomacy
• Result driven, passionate and ambitious
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through BDJOBS or directly send email to email@example.com with the name of the position applied for as subject of the email within November 17, 2016.