• Summit Corporation Limited (SCL) invites suitable candidates for the above senior management position
• Duty Station: Head Office, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop and upgrade corporate policies and guidelines, HR strategies that align with company’s goal, with a focus on organizational design, talent management and compensation;
• Review the existing policies, promulgate suitable new corporate code of discipline and help to foster a global company outlook across the whole group;
• Consistently communicate mission, vision, values, goals and culture with all employees and develop and implement practices that reflect these aspects in the group.
• Challenge the status quo and be a catalyst for change. Provide imaginative ideas and solutions that deliver improved performance.
• Recruit and develop personnel, when necessary, so that they are able to achieve their full potential and assist Summit to be a world class organization.
• Work with senior management team to assist in long-term organizational planning; help the company to scale the organizational structure to support a dynamic business environment;
• Enhance the reputation of the company with external bodies, some of whom will be stakeholders & investors, to ensure that the reputation and profile of the company is befitting of the significance of the company in the country
The Applicant should possess a Master’s degree in Human Resources
• At least 10 year(s)
• The Applicant needs senior managerial experience, leadership and the ability to work with senior management, both horizontally and vertically.
• Proven experience of about 10 or more years in people management and handling strategic HR functions.
• The Applicant needs to have good working knowledge of the employment laws of the country. Good communication and influencing skills are essential. The role requires to work within deadlines, with multiple parties and ability to work under pressure are necessary prerequisites.
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply.
Corporate Human Resources Department,
Summit Corporation Limited,
7th Floor, Summit Centre, 18, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka.
Please mention name of post applied on top of envelope or email subject matter.
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2016