To manage the operational, technical, corporate real-estate, administration, procurement and legal risks of the company. To ensure that such business strategies and plans should be developed and communicated effectively and collaboratively, along with timely delivery of projects and systems. To run operations of Guardian Life Insurance Limited so as to minimize costs whilst maintaining the optimum standard of service for the company`s customers. To provide the systems and processing requirements to support new products and distributions channel and business lines in a timely manner.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Deliver prompt, relevant, customer driven, market based cost-effective and efficient technology and operations solutions that are robust and integrative to meet the business needs and promote use high standard wherever possible.
• To maintain staff complement at the optimum level balancing cost, efficiency, service and skill requirement.
• Enhance the overall skill levels and motivation of the Business Support and Operations staff at all levels
• Manage the property portfolio of the company in Bangladesh in such a way to maximize the value of the company derives from its premises, whether rented or owned and improve efficient service delivery.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to coaching and developing teams towards continual performance improvement.
• Manage systems deployment and operational processing ensuring service level expectations are met or exceeded.
• Manage the development, administration and implementation of Procurement plan, policies and procedures in the company.
• Master or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university major in management, finance or related field.
• Training on the Process design, implementing projects and transformation planning function.
• 10 to 14 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation, R & D
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Technology and Business Operations in Financial Services or any Industry.
• Strong communication& services skills, self-motivated and fulfill the company’s strategic goal.
• Process design, implementing projects and transformational working experience in planning function.
• Strong commercial acumen and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Through experience in variety of functions including Human Resources, front-line businesses and operations.
• Hard Headed leadership skills to effectively manage lead and motivate a diverse team.
Please apply in confidence with detailed CV along with a cover letter and 1 copy of recent passport size photograph, marking the post at the top of the envelope to: Guardian Life Insurance Limited, Human Resources Department, Siddique Tower (10th Floor), 49 Mohakhali C/A, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Application Deadline: 08th August 2017).
Application Deadline : Aug 8, 2017