Job Description / Responsibility
• Helping on candidate screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Assisting on maintaining human resource database by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Aiding on preparing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Ordering office supplies and keep track of them.
Must have a business degree or at least have completed a HR related module from a reputed university.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Labor Union Management
• Age 21 to 30 year(s)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Bangla and English
• Strong administration skills
• Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, CognosHR is a plus
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality on any HR aspect
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Should have flexibility and willingness to learn
• To enjoy working with people
• Should be diplomatic
• Good administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Send your CV to email@example.com