• Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the above position:
• Job Type: Regular
Job Description / Responsibility
• Income generation group [IGG] execution related all activities with the group members.
• Management related all activities & documentation of income generation group [IGG].
• Maintain different types of resource documents for Co-operative and IGG smooth operation during CDP visitation and provide supportive guidance to AGM, Election & other purposes of
• Conduct market research, seeking sales market, deed with buyers and suppliers, customers demand survey, product & package designing.
• Create partnership & networking with government, like minded organization & customers & others.
• Other assign work based on the demand by the respective authority.
Bachelor of Business Studies in Accounting/ Marketing/ Management from recognized university.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• 1 to 2 years working experience in income generation activities.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): GO/NGO/INGO
• Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Bangla & English Type.
• Having commercial mentality for community’s profitable business.
• Positive to communication & facilitation, financial report & case story writing and work with community people.
• Willing to work in urban or rural area as well.
• Working Experiences in Co-operative & IG activities will be given priorities.
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: email@example.com by 14 March 2017.
Please mention the position name in the subject line.
For more information, please visit http://www.gnbangla.org
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Application Deadline : Mar 14, 2017