Job Description / Responsibility
• Analyze and monitor the current global markets and prepare a business plan to identify and develop new sales opportunities for the export.
• Anticipate, identify and understand clients to close project sales locally & globally.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Graduate or above
• At least 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Corporate Marketing, International/Export Marketing
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Manufacturing (FMCG)
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 32 to 36 year(s)
• Must have experience in business development in frontier market
• Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English.
• Entrepreneurial, self‐motivated with strong problem‐solving skills and ability to work under Pressure
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org