Experience with any Merchant Bank/ Financial Institutions.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Formulate business plan of the company, and drive to achieve the targets through mobilizing and inspiring entire team.
• Execute day-to-day operation of the company as per policies set by the Board and in compliance with the relevant Laws, Rules& Regulations.
• To ensure compliance on all regulatory matters as prescribed by BSEC, DSE, CSE & CDBL.
• To supervise the employees of the Company.
• Review of quarterly, half yearly and yearly Financial Statements of the company in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Taking investment decisions by reviewing of issuing companies’ Financial Statements, Offer Documents, and Prospectus etc.
• Conducting due diligence and preparing necessary documents private or public issues including IPO and RPO, and also follow up with BSEC to obtain necessary permissions.
• Conducting relevant formalities for listing of an issuing company.
• Review of Annual Budget.
• Should strive to ensure good corporate governance in every area, and make the Company a good corporate citizen.
• Other assignments given by the Board time to time.
• M.com (Accounting/ Finance)/ MBA.
• Qualification of ACA/ FCA/ CFA will be given preference.
• At least 5 year(s)
• At least 5 years’ service experience with any Merchant Bank/ Financial Institutions.
• Must be smart, energetic and self motivating.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both in English & Bangla.
Interested candidates are advised to send their C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org