• Purpose of the job: Project Administrator will be responsible for executing daily financial, procurement, administrative, and HR duties as guided by Country Finance Manager (CFM). S/He will coordinate with project staff based on SNV`s personnel manual, administrative & finance policy, support Team Leader/Project Manager in order to enable the portfolio to efficiently and effectively focus on the advisory accountabilities.
• Reports to: Country Finance Manager for financial management and Team leader/Project Manager for supporting project management including logistics.
• Contract Duration: Approximately 2 years with a possibility of extension depending on the performance and extension of project.
• Working Hours: Full time (minimum of 40 hours per week)
Job Description / Responsibility
• Finance administration and regulatory support:
• Record financial transactions in the portfolio ledger system, prepare and check periodic financial accounts, prepare liquidity forecasts and project depletion report, follow up on project related receipts and payments, reconcile bank balances. Take care of petty cash and supplier payment. Project budgeting, finance planning, control and grants management. Oblige Tax and VAT compliance as per Government rules. Staff monthly salary disbursement. Prepare periodic asset list and conduct physical inventory.
• Comply SNV’s internal control system in order to maintain highest standard in the operations.
• Facilitate external audit and coordinate with Auditor for timely audit completion and ensure timely submission of audit report to donor and NGO Bureau. Provide support for the internal audit.
• Support to coordinate with NGO Affairs Bureau for project approval, fund clearance, annual report, audit report, abroad visit and other purpose.
• Management Reporting:
• Collect, review, analyze and interpret (trends in) financial and non- financial data, draft financial and administrative reports on projects and donor using SNV corporate and donor reporting formats
• Procurement of goods and services:
• Facilitate procurement of goods and services in line with SNV and donor policies and procedures. Draft and issue calls for proposals, invitations to bid, tender documentation, bid comparisons determining procurement mechanisms that will ensure fair and open competition. Prepare and issue purchase order.
• General Support:
• Draft correspondence, signal bottlenecks in planning and suggest solutions based on requests of team and agreed general support routines
• Human Resource Administration:
• Prepare monthly leave reports, deliver HR data.
• Logistics Services:
• Travel arrangements for team members, attend visitors, manage vehicle, and ensure ICT support.
Post graduate degree in business or commerce (Lower academic qualification is only acceptable in case of highly experienced candidate)
• At least 5 year(s)
• 5 years relevant work experience in NGO
• Good working knowledge of accounting software
• Good communication skills (both oral and written)
• Excellent work capacity in MS Office (word and excel)
Please submit your cover letter including your salary requirements and resume (not more than 3 pages) by 10 August, 2017 to: email@example.com Please ensure your resume includes your achievements instead of a list of job responsibilities.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of solicitation by phone or other means will be treated as disqualification of the candidate. SNV is an equal employment provider.