Job Description / Responsibility
• MJSKS is looking for a qualified and relevant experienced of Project Officer for ‘Vocational skills building and employment opportunities for marginal youth’ Project.
• Funded by: VSO Bangladesh
• MJSKS is implementing the ‘Vocational skills building and employment opportunities for marginal youth’ project in Rangpur District. The Project Officer (PO) will be the in charge of the mentioned project.
• The position will be based at MJSKS project Office in Taraganj, Rangpur and will be responsible for planning and implementation of the project activities at field level.
• He need to be work in close collaboration with the International Volunteer and Coordinator Field Operation; s/he will ensure effective and efficient use of the project resources, budgetary control and smooth implementation of planned activities.
• Job Location: Taraganj, Rangpur
• For Details job description please click here
At least Bachelor Degree in social science or relevant subjects
• At least 8 year(s)
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Has significant (8+ years) experience in national / international on education or vocational training programme
• Experience in facilitating training
• Experience of working with the Governments service providing departments
• Experience in managing rural youth
• Excellent project implementation skills; basic knowledge on developing log frames
• Ability to build effective working relationships with team members and project stakeholders
• Experience in managing team /Volunteers and project stakeholders
• Excellent time management skill and maintains to do list
• Experience of managing project budget and ensuring burn rate
• Experience in Identify field problems and share with project team to solve the problems. Provide appropriate decisions to the project team as per requirements
• Always positive and flexibility in project operation
• Ensure project’s budgetary control
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Computer skills including working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a complete CV with cover letter, Mobile no, copy of educational certificates, experience certificate, 2 copies of passport size photographs, National ID, name and address of two references (whom job in reputable NGOs) Email address & Mobile no, to the following address: To email@example.com. HRM, MJSKS, Ulipur, Kurigram. The selected candidate should have to join immediately upon the appointment. Any form of persuasion will be considered as disqualification. Women are encouraged to apply.
Address: Post Box: 03, Main Post Office, Kurigram-5600. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.