• We are pleased to invite applications from brilliant, young, energetic doctors for the project in medical research.
• The project title: Identification and characterization of the molecular basis of Neurogenetic disorders and Synaptopathies in Bangladesh: The SYNaPS (Synaptopaties and paroxysmal syndromes) International Collaboration
Job Description / Responsibility
• Understand research methods, inclusion and exclusion criteria, clinical history examination, blood sample and other data collection.
• Coordination among the research participates, investigators home and abroad
• MBBS, Post-graduate degree- preferably in neurology, Microbiology or in public health
• Post-graduate training: in Neurology, child neurology and developmental disorders.
• Candidate with working experience in a multidisciplinary environment will get preference.
• Good communication skill in Bangla and English reading and writing.
• Computer knowledge: Freehand writing notes and reports, candidate with data entry skill will get preference.
• Capable to travel in Dhaka and out of the city for data and sample collection.
Send your CV to email@example.com