Service Manager For H/O
Job Description / Responsibility
• Supervise total after sales service (Hole Bangladesh Customer Care, Collection Point) ensure proper distribution of spare parts and service of products and implementation.
• Plan on market visit, retail execution, campaign execution, distribution extension opportunity and implement channel audit plan on regular basis.
• Lead and motivate all channel partners to strongly promote company brand and induce after sales service.
• Provide all necessary support to retailers, dealers & customer according to channel development of service.
• Develop strong trade relationship with all retailers, dealers, customers and searching potential clients.
• Monitor performance of field force on a regular basis and provide structured feedback for development to the head office and also maintain spare parts stock & utilization by submitting report to head office regular basis.
• Provide timely feedback of service, activities, and report to the HO for coordinated planning, making informed business decisions and generating timely actions.
• Manage regular and on demand reports according to business requirements.
• Take necessary initiatives for any PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) activities.
• Every day do something for the betterment of the society and the country.
MBA or Master Degree from any recognized University.
• Candidates who have 2-3 years working experience as a marketing executive in any reputed mobile company or mobile accessories selling company will get preference.
• Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
• Skills Required:
• Unique combination of creative and analytical talents.
• Ability to accumulate information objectively and organize in a clear manner.
• Should be smart, energetic with excellent interpersonal & communication skills both in Bengali & English.
• Ability to work under pressure, copy with stress and stay calm in a crisis.
• Good presentation skill.
• Computer knowledge in MS word & MS excel.
• Energetic, intelligent & dynamic person
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 05th January, 2017 with complete CV. On interview board please bring your two recent passport size photographs, copies of all educational and professional certificates, copy of national ID card. Corporate Office: 223/C SHUVRO Skyview (1St Floor), Mirpur Bazar, Bagbari, Gabtoli, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh. Tel: +88 02-9008840, 90211039, 9039570, Fax: +88 02-9038642
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017