Job Description / Responsibility
• S/he will be over responsible to ensure high quality service delivery to the targeted population and their partners
• Supervise all DIC staff, ensure safety and security of DIC, conduct field visits, generate monthly reports, and will report to Program Officer/Program Coordinator.
• S/he will responsible for DIC based administrative works as well as management of financial aspect
• S/he will responsible for organizing different DIC based events to ensure supportive environment for the projects and its beneficiaries
• S/he will responsible for online MIS system
• Masters in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Educational qualification may be relaxed highly experienced deserving candidates
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer, Supervision
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age At most 45 year(s)
Total 05 years of professional experience of which 3 years must be in same position in a project with similar magnitude and complexity
Name of Project: Continuation of the Prioritized HIV Prevention Services among key population in Bangladesh’ Package: HIV Prevention program for Female Sex Workers (FSW) and their Clients of Light House consortium. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a complete CV mentioning two references, one recent passport size photograph and photocopy of National ID card to The Chief Executive, Light House, House No.-3, Beena Kanon, Level-4, Road No.- 17, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213′ Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope. The consortium is an equal opportunity employer. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for the interview. Light House reserves the rights to increase or decrease the mention position and cancellation of the advertisement.