Job Description / Responsibility
• Shows capability to link the Supply Chain to the Business strategy by a strong understanding of the End to End Supply Chain processes, with the hand over points and integration of sub processes.
• Drives internal and external benchmarking on Best Practices and performance.
• Actively follows-up emerging trends in Business Supply Chains and supporting technology.
• Analyses facts and figures to understand Service and Financial implications:
• • cost analysis and activity based costing methodology
• • working capital management
• • trade-off management across several process areas and functions
• Demonstrates project management skills and is capable to instill this knowledge in Supply Chain development projects:
• • identifies the work plan, organizes and mobilizes the appropriate experts
• Instills End to End Supply Chain approach in the organization.
• Managing 3rd Party Import Business-Implement new Distribution strategy – DC expansion and Logistic Excellence Review ( LER ) initiatives.
• Maintain high Customer Service levels in distribution. Management and Leadership principles, Code of business conduct, policies, standards and Best Practices, etc.
• Establish relationships with Customers / stakeholders with integrity.
• Adherence to budgets of Cost of distribution and Capital expenditure.
• Ensure Controls and compliance in working hours, Safety and DC operations.
• Identify and Implement cost savings initiatives under Operational Excellence.
• Reduce waste in E2E Customer service and distribution process.
• Ensure Stock control in warehouses and efficient material handling practices.
• At least 10 year(s)
10+ years of working experience in the relevant industry.
**Please ensure to maintain the subject line in following format: Current organization_Grad Institution_Applied Post. e.g: XYZ Ltd._BUET_Supply Chain Manager **
If you want to be a part of a globally renowned people inspired company and ready to be challenged more, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Apr 12, 2017