Job Description / Responsibility
• Supervise transport department, including its assets and employees.
• Establish quality transportation services.
• Supervise scheduling of transportation.
• Plan and implement budgets.
• Lead all distribution and transportation planning and strategic activities in various location .
• Making arrangements to ensure that the vehicles are maintained properly, including the inspection of vehicles at the appropriate time and the action taken to remedy defects found.
• Organize transport drivers during train, motivate, coach.
• Supervise / monitor maintenance of vehicles (Light and Heavy).
• Minimize the cost of Maintenance using workshop.
• Handle the matter related to untoward situation / accident very efficiently and cost effectively.
• Making arrangements to ensure that the vehicles are not overloaded.
• Ensuring that authorized vehicles will be kept at the authorized operating center when not in use.
• Ensure Proper documentation ( Matter with BRTA) of all vehicles in time.
Graduate/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering from any reputed institute
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 42 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Must be capable to handle 20 vehicle operation daily.
• Have 2/3 years working experience in automobile workshop is also an added value .
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org