Job Description / Responsibility
• Monitoring the activities of different committees.
• Conduct the awareness training program on rules and regulations compliance issues, health and safety, first aid etc.
• Ensuring Health & hygiene as well as ensuring use of PPE.
• Counseling Workers to improve attendance, performance and discipline.
• Advising Management on worker related issues.
• Assist in grievance handling, reconciliation and maintaining healthy workplace relationship between workers & Management.
• General HR, Factory HR Administration, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Labor Union Management.
• Keeping official record on welfare management.
• Ensure all over welfare activities as per Law-2006 and Company’s policies.
• Social Work/ Social Welfare background candidates are encourage to apply.
Graduate in any discipline.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance, Health, Safety & Fire, Welfare
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Good ability to speak in a motivating manner.
• Moderate knowledge of laws related to labour, occupational safety and environmental and health codes.
• Experienced on reporting and documentation.
Send your CV to email@example.com