Job Description / Responsibility
• To counsel the workers on general issues like, company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and discipline.
• To counsel the absentee workers as referred by HR section, in view to reduce absenteeism & turnover.
• To counsel the workers who seem inefficient and efficient workers are logging behind efficiency as referred by the factory’s Line Management.
• To counsel the workers getting responsible for Quality inspection failure.
• To counsel the listed Sewing Operator who are responsible for alteration/repair.
• To counsel workers in group wise on general issues.
• To find aggrieved workers and counsel them in view to resolved their grievance related with their wages-allowance-benefits and facilities.
• To counsel workers on disciplinary issues.
• To counsel workers on safety health & hygiene issues.
• To make them aware in relation to their reports & privilege, employment rules, terms & conditions.
• To make them aware on productivity consciousness.
• To make them aware on Quality Assurance improvement.
• To maintain coordination with the concerned HR, Admin & CSR section, Factory Head & Corporate Industrial Relation Manger.
• To maintain corresponding Data-Records/ Log/ Registers for different areas of counseling as up to date and submit report to the Manager- HR & Admin.
• To provide guidance/ assistance in view to provide them due leave, incentives and any other legal benefits as applicable by law.
• To provide them appreciation & participation in sports, games, social & cultural events.
• To provide them guidance/assistance in availing Medical services, Housing, Education, Canteen facilities and their legal assistance.
• To maintain all kind of record keeping registers
• Job location: Ashulia
Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age At least 24 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Good Command in English (Spoken & Written).
• The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality
• Proficient in MS Office Package.
• Ability to work under pressure and should be a team player.
• Should have sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Code 2006, amendment act 2013, other required laws applicable for factories.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org